Tuesday 25 May 2021

WHY DOES THE COSMIC SELF BECAME A TELLURIC EGO?

Please, your IDs!

This is the order that every person who wants to travel, hears at the boarding gates.

Please, your IDs!

And the traveller must show a document stating all the details of the bearer, identification numbers, validity, date of birth, location, address, filiation, etc.

It is, therefore, a question of answering the social question: who am I? For the establishment is not interested in the individual problem: what am I? It is not interested in the cosmic Self, but only in the human ego; not by the reality of my Self, but by what identifies the characteristics of my ego.

My true identity is not in any role. My Self, has nothing to do with time, space and family history. My true Self is a projection of the Universal Reality which occurred external to Earth, long before my parents were responsible for creating my material body. The origin of my Self is not terrestrial, but cosmic.

Please, your IDs!

My identity, my origin, goes back millions of years, to the time when the eternal Divinity projected from its Universal Reality, my individuality.

Only the Divinity knows from where and when I came from; my cosmic Self has neither father nor mother – my Self is an offspring of the Divinity.

But now a question arises: Why did my cosmic Self become a telluric ego? Why did my divine individuality become a human personality? Why did my Word become flesh?

What is the cosmic plan behind my earthly incarnation? Why did the Self of my identity appear here clothed in the characteristics of my ego, which makes it different from my Self?

am the identity - I have varied characteristics. These characteristics are like a garment borrowed from my ancestors to appear on the earthly scene, however, I am not this garment of my ego that presents some earthly characteristics that are not of my Self; I just have this garment. I am an actor on the stage of life, fantasized with the person or mask of personal ego. My terrestrial birth is the beginning of my personality that wears a mask - my death will be the end of this play that I am playing on Earth’s stages.

Will this drama of my earthly incarnation have any reasonable purpose? Did it happen by chance? Or as punishment? Or maybe for a possible evolution?

These are the eternal questions of philosophy and religion.

The English writer G.K. Chesterton (1874–1936), poet, philosopher, and journalist, wrote that humanity lost its path, but now also lost its address; it does not know where it came from, where it is going, the reason why it is here - man does not even know who is he, “man, this unknown entity”.

What is the purpose of life?

If chance does not exist, then my incarnation did not happen like that, casually, but causally, I was caused, I had an origin. Cosmic laws must have a certain plan with my appearance on the scene.

Why did I come here?

In my cosmic, pre-terrestrial existence, I was a creature of God, individual creation of the Universal Divinity. I was a creature – was I also a creator? Did I have any creative power? Could I change the fact of my existence as a potential creature by some creative factor? Could it be that in my pre-ego existence I could create myself better?

Facing these questions, one can grab the idea that Cosmic Laws decided that I should incarnate in a material body because they wanted here, not only passive creatures but active creators.

For what reason?

To establish tension, a resistance, between my spiritual Self and my material ego, between my Being and my action.

And since then, I am fire and water in conflict. When water falls on fire, extinguishes it. But when a fire is placed under a vessel of water, it warms the water, turns water into vapour, and vapour has an immense power, which water at rest does not have.

Water, dominating fire, extinguishes it.

Fire, dominating water, benefits it.

The ego, dominating the Self, destroys it.

Self, dominating ego, enhances it.

According to the Bhagavad Gita: “The ego is the worst enemy of the Self, but the Self is the ego's best friend. The ego is a terrible lord, but it is a great servant”.

The fire of my divine Self clothed itself with the water of my human ego to benefit it.

I'm here to conduct a test. Cosmic Laws want that part of the matter to be spiritualized by the power of the spirit. So that my existence as a created creature to become creative, for my creative potentiality to be transformed dynamically - this is the reason for my incarnation. If there were no tension between my Self and my ego, there would be no creativity in me.

My Word became flesh so that my flesh becomes Word, for my existence as an objective creature to culminate in subjective creativity.

It seems that the supreme Creator of the Universe did not want to monopolize its Infinite creativity; distributed it in many creative finite creatures; it wanted there to be creative creatures, creatures-gods. “You are gods.”

Did Moses mean this when he wrote that man is “the image and likeness of God?” That man is a subaltern creator, just as God is the supreme Creator?

We are here to become creators, to enhance in us, the power that God gave to us. God has made me a potentially creative creature - and I become a creature dynamically creative, that is, truly creative.

When the lord of those three servants of the talent’s parable distributed his belongings, he commanded the servants to work with these resources, he offered them a creative potentiality, so that they could enhance this potential, creating dynamically. The first two servants responded to the task: from creatives to creators, doubling their potential by boosting their creativity. And they are called “good and faithful servants.”

Only the third servant contented passively with his creative potentiality and did not effectively realize any creativity - and it is called “bad and lazy servant”, and lost its creativity, ending up in a non-creative creature. Those who do not practice their creativity lose even their creative potentiality, lose the potential that makes them humans.

The test of the terrestrial life consists, therefore, in interposing the identity of our divine Self in all attributes of our human ego, in our physical, mental, and emotional peculiarities.

This is self-realization.

Please, your IDs!

Without this identity, no one can travel to higher realms.

The identification with the characteristics of our ego, which ignores the consciousness that identifies us with our Self, is the great sin of humanity, is our original sin. And this original sin of the ego-identity illusion is not extinguished by any ritual baptism - it is extinguished only by the immersion of all our earthly characteristics into the ocean of our divine identity. “The Father and I are one.”

Whoever does not immerse itself in the truth of its Divine identity is not free from the sin of its egoic characteristics.

The unconscious presence of Divinity in man is a gift from the cradle, part of human nature; but that unconscious Divinity can become a conscious Divinity; the potential conscious can become a dynamic conscious by the power of man's free will.

When the Self surpasses ego, there is suffering for the ego that ends up being disintegrated by the Self, and at the same time integrated into the Self because all evolution of the Self that surpasses ego’s barrier is suffering. There is no integration of the ego into the Self without disintegration of this ego; there is no redemption without suffering.

This is the “tight is the gate and narrow the path” of which Jesus speaks; this is the “hard as a diamond” of which Mahatma Gandhi speaks.

Once integrated into the Self, ego enters the zone of “soft yoke and light burden”, of the “delicate as a peach flower.” This is the painful and glorious path of man's evolution toward his self-realization, towards the integral man, the cosmic man.

When a man is still identified with his human ego, he walks in the “narrow path” and goes through the “tight gate” of compulsory duty, always difficult and with sacrifice; but, after being awakened to the consciousness of the reality of his divine Self, he enters the zone of the “soft yoke and light burden” of spontaneous wanting; passes from the goodwill of the virtue of morality to the wisdom of comprehension and his painful morality turn into a joyful ethic - and only then he does find “rest for his soul.”

When Mahatma Gandhi wrote that “Truth is hard as diamond and delicate as a peach flower”, he comprehended that the hardness of duty can be associated with the softness of wanting - I want spontaneously what I ought necessarily – suppose that my ego enters into the zone of my wise Self.

“Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free.”

No comments:

Post a Comment