Tuesday 28 September 2021

WISDOM OF THE CENTURIES

The following truths, when considered and deeply realized, yield great spiritual and material benefits. It is convenient to pronounce the one that has the most affinity with each person's soul, slowly, especially before falling asleep:

 

1)- I unite myself with all my strength to the Infinite Spirit.

2)- Wherever I am, God is with me – and what harm could happen to me where God is?

3)- In the intimacy of my being, I am what God is – that is why, in my external actions, I also want to act as God does.

4)- Enfold me, penetrate me the White Light of the eternal and inner Christ so that no harm can reach me and so that all good belongs to me by right.

5)- All things, even the smallest, are great when done with the greatness of soul.

6)- Deliver me, Lord, from the pettiness of wanting to be served and teach me the humble greatness of wanting to serve.

7)- No harm that others cause hurts me because it does not make me bad. Only the damage I do to others harms me because it makes me evil.

8)- I will never make my happiness depend on something that does not rely on me.

9)- I am not better because they praise me, nor am I worse because they reproach me. I am what I am in your eyes, Lord, and according to my conscience.

10)- God, you who are Light, Life and Love, send me through all your worlds, visible and invisible, like a ray of your light, like a breath of your life, like a cry of your Love!

11)- Guide me, Divine Light, by your paths, so that no ingratitude makes me ungrateful, no bitterness makes me bitter, no malice makes me evil; that I want to suffer all the injustices rather than to commit a single one!

12)- Teach me, Lord, to tune the antennas of my soul in your divine waves, to capture in my finite receptacle the vibrations of your infinite life!

13)- Everything is in God, everything comes from God, everything comes back to God.

14)- I do not curse the darkness of hatred that surrounds me, but I light up in my soul the light of Love.

15)- Since I met you, Lord, I do the heavy things with lightness, the bitter things with gentleness, the sad things with joy, and I spread the rainbow of peace over all my tears.

16)- I affirm the sovereignty of my divine substance over all the tyrannies of human circumstances. 

No comments:

Post a Comment