Monday 7 December 2020

HAPPINESS DOES NOT HAPPEN TO ME

Anything can happen to me, both happiness and unhappiness. Happiness and unhappiness are not the products of external circumstances, but the creation of my inner being, of myself; they are born from the depths of my cosmic, divine, eternal centre. To complain about injustices of others is pure blindness and ignorance; because no one can hurt me but myself, by the abuse of my free will. My free will is the key to my heaven and my hell, to being happy and being unhappy - it is the divine omnipotence in me.

I dwell in an impregnable castle, because the gates of my enchanted castle do not open outwardly - only inwardly. If I open the gates of my castle and consequently is invaded by the enemy, who's to blame?

I am the commander of my boat; I am the captain of my soul ...

External circumstances can undoubtedly facilitate or hinder the use of my free will - but they can never force or prevent it; ultimately, I am the author of my victory or my defeat. My free will is God's omnipotence in me. Under my free will the law of automatic causality ceases, where events relate to and arise from the influence of the cause on the effect, or the mode of operation of a cause, such as the phenomena of Nature, whose effects man finds it difficult to control. But within the human free will, the spontaneous causality of the "glorious freedom of the children of God" reigns. On the level of causality, as science says, nothing is created and nothing is annihilated, everything is transformed, but in the context of freedom something is created and something is annihilated; here the man is really the author of something formerly nonexistent or the destroyer of something existing.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment